The Marian Movement of Priests Rosary Group is made up of a group of people who gather together to pray the rosary. It is open to everyone. We meet every Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm to 8:00pm in the church.
In addition to praying the rosary, we pray for special needs and special intentions. From time to time we are asked specifically to pray for someone in the parish who may be experiencing some health difficulties, and also for members of our armed forces serving in Afghanistan especially. The Knights of Columbus families are encouraged to participate on the first Tuesday of the month. We pray on the second Tuesday of the month for fall away Catholics, especially our sons and daughters.
The service format is very simple:
1. Invocation to the Holy Spirit
2. Recitation of the Holy Rosary,
3. Prayers for our Holy Father
4. Prayers for our Priests and Seminarians
5. Reading and meditation on one of the messages given in the book—”To the Priests, Our Lady’s Beloved Sons”,
6. Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Please visit the official website of the MMP at www.mmp-usa.net for additional information. You may also call the coordinator of this group Mrs. Maureen Johnson at (803) 366 1588